Mafia-Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia-Incorporated

Online Game Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help guide

Go down 
+2
MikiMora
Sophia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Help guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:02 am

wow... and just like that she's gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafia-incorporated.com/tru/pimp.php?pid=Silver&tru=7
IrishSai

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Who you gonna call? Ghostubusters! elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BASIC SECRETS AND STRATEGY   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm

study NEW players and old that dont know, here is a simple set of rules for everyone to follow. And silver, the less turns you use the greater your chance for consistant higher return but the longer it takes and less cahnce for protection you will have. The MORE turns you use the greater chance to get a KIK ASS 4x return over the norm in scouts but the greater chance to get screwed as well and get less than half what you normally would recruiting smaller. SO the gamble is in using more turns hope to get a better return but you could get screwed but the edge is catching the hiring bonus that will kik in noticbly sooner when scouting for thugs with larger amount of turns, but they will go fast! Exclamation

1. Operatives defend themselves with glocks and shotguns, -use shotguns obviously cuz theyre stronger.

2. theres safebox and the vault. safebox holds cash as long as you have DUs. safebox is hackable once your DUs are killed. Vault is % of your on hand cash to deposit cost turns to use but is unhackable and both add to your NW.

3. Protection time is 4turns=1sec of protection for a max of 60 seconds.

4. reason why guys attack so much is to steal your cash from onhand and also your safebox cuz every dollar stolen adds one point onto your jacker rank to which you can win turns for ranking in that rank. Hence why im always stressing to guys in my families on other games to go jackin cuz it can make a big difference in your final ending NW if you do it right.

5. Gun stealing during attacks. if You have DUs you can lose a % of your guns when being attacked. once your DUs are gone you can no longer steal guns from another player during atacks, only cash.

6. with the gun stealing we also have an autosell feature that goes off split second before round ends to calculate your final ending networth, it sells all your guns, drugs, cars, operatives, DUs, cash, safebox, and vault. that is how we calculate the final ending NWs for ranks. So that is another reason why the more guns you have the better. What some guys do is suicide on sumone else to lose theyre DUs if they only have a few of them so they dont lose a big % of theyre AK stash cuz they are a lil more expensinve over here ;P

Other than that, keep NO cash on hand, if you puttin cash in safebox remember its only for a short while until you lose your DUs then it can be hacked & you will get 100+ attacks per day, lol. Guns is safest place to stash still, Drugs add to your NW and can be stolen but not sold. Other than that object is to use minumal turns to increase your NW and pull out top ten rank. then build as you need to.

ALSO 3 BGs to kill a hitman, 2 thugs to kill a hitman, defending DUs are stronger in the HQ, and thugs are the first to die in attacks usually, cuz they give you your hiring bonus. more thugs you have the more recruits you get per scout period. So its a gamble how you do things but you wont start to see the real hiring bonus kik in till you got close to 100k Thugs.

HOPE THAT HELPS GUYS! NOW KIK ASS HAVE FUN & REFER SOME MORE PLAYERS... ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 am

Did u say Refer? I am gonna go smoke some Refer afro
Back to top Go down
Mafia_Inc
Admin
Mafia_Inc

PostSubject: lol   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 pm

drunken <---INC tonight. closing wolski's. I also do believe i need to make a correction, durring fun round i coulda swore that BGs died first cuz theyre the weaker DU? this can be altered and subject to change at anytime, perhaps we should make the thugs weaker of the DUs so you lose them first and your hiring bonus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafia-incorporated.com
Mafia_Inc
Admin
Mafia_Inc

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 pm

this way it would create the checks and balances theme of the game. keeping it always more strategic for everyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafia-incorporated.com
DjShub

DjShub

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Thats up to you guys in charge chief.
I know i totally forgot about the bonus with thugs haha so i've been missing it since day one hahhahaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafia-incorporated.com/
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 am

LOL and now its baaaaaaaaaaaacccckkk!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafia-incorporated.com/tru/pimp.php?pid=Silver&tru=7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help guide   Help guide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia-Incorporated :: Basic user guide-
Jump to: